Monday, March 31, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That basically sums up how I feel: AHHHHHHHHHHH!  My graduation is in 26 days (wow), and I'M NOT READY FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have an online class where ump-teen posting are required each week, I have a giant test to take, I have to go to my internship everyday, and on top of all of that I have a thesis to finish.  To make a long story short I'm emotionally ready to start crossing things off of my to-do list, yet I am not ready to do any of it.  Granted, I should not be worrying about the job or the giant test.  I'm taking the test in June, and the job search can hold off until after graduation (I was calling April 1 my day to begin my job search ... I have a feeling that April 1 [which will begin in 11 minutes] will come and go without me looking for jobs.)  I was talking to my friend Meghan to day, and she gave me permission to freak out a little bit and then not worry about the test or the job search.  Yet - I'm still thinking about them (obviously, or I would not be blogging about them).

Anyway, in other news I just submitted a proposal to present my thesis at the national speech pathology convention in November.  My proposal was not great, so I don't have high hopes, but you never know.  But, if it does get accepted I'll be in Chicago in the middle of November ... I think the weekend before Thanksgiving.  So, that could be quite fortuitous timing.  Anyway, that's all I really wanted to say.  I was going to call someone, but then realized that everyone who would care (or pretend to care) was already asleep, like I should be.  

So, that's what I'm going to do: go  to sleep.

No comments: