Tuesday, April 29, 2008

and the job search begins

Just to keep everyone informed, I have a phone interview with a private practice out in San Francisco in about 9 minutes, so this is going to be brief.

Anyway, I 'graduated' last Saturday.  I'm not officially finished, but I working on it.  I just sent off the rough draft of my results section to my advisor today, so I'll get his edits back in the late morning and then keep on trucking through.

In other news, there's not that much happening here in Kalamazoo.  Most of my friends have gone home, or to their new lives as speech-language pathologists.  I'm still doing the school thing.  Well, the thesis thing - it's a little different.

So, I will let you all know how my interview goes (t minus 6 minutes and counting). I've already outlined answers to questions I think she'll ask (one of the beauties of phone interviews - the interviewer cannot see you - I could interview in my underwear - I'm not going to, don't worry).  So, you know.  Anyway, I'm going to go get a glass of water and prepare to sell myself.


No comments: