Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Out West Extravaganza Day 2

So I'm in Panera (I know, I know - I flew all the way out here only to get something I can get at home ... but Panera was the first place I saw that was certain to have one think I desperately needed: wifi.  Had I not needed to access the internet I would have been much more adventurous and gone somewhere in downtown San Jose.  Anyway, I just got done visiting the Morgan Autism Center.  This place was the one place in all of my travels in the San Francisco Bay area that wasn't easily accessible by public transportation.  So my friend Joel allowed me to borrow his car - I really like his car.  It makes me hate my car that much more.  Anyway.  I didn't even mind the stereotypic California traffic.  I was cruising up "the 101" to a mix of Sheryl Crow and Hootie and the Blowfish ... very 1990s I know, it's just what I felt like listening too.  There is just somehting picturesque about driving up a California expressway while listening to "Soak up the Sun".  

Anyway, I liked the Morgan Autism Center; however, I wonder if I should start at a job that is this specialized.  I'll bring that up in my actual interview - in about 90 minutes.  So, I'm going to finish my sandwich and then to to Target to purchase the one thing I forgot to bring: deodorant.

No comments: