Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ME: A look at my life subsequent to the completion of grad school

All I have to say is: ahh.  Life is good, no great, now that grad school is done.  And what's more I have made great use of my time since being done with school.  I was able to hang out with another guy who stutters.  That was lots of fun.  We were able to swap stories, frustrating moments, pet peeves, and we got to eat sushi.  delicious.  I LOVE sushi.  Anyway, a lot more happened and I don't feel like blogging about right now, so on to the next thing.  I was able to hang out with Justin this weekend.  A fun time was had by all.   Finally, I spent the day at Cedar Point yesterday.  SO MUCH FUN!  I loved Cedar Point.  I got to go with a couple speech path friends (Meghan and Colleen) and then Colleen's friend Vunner.  Lots of going fast, and twisting and turning, and up and down, and dodging vomit plastering the walkways, and waiting in line.  lots and lots of fun.  However, somethings have not changed - here I sit at waterstreet (SURPRISE!) and I'm simply elated because I'm done with my thesis. 

Anyway, sorry for the lack of paragraph structure in this blog ... i'm feeling unorganized.  

Speaking of unorganized I almost forgot the life-update that was the purpose for this blog.  I've moved from working on my thesis to working on a couple things: (1) a giant, miserable, grotesque test I've got to take on June 14, (2) job hunting, and (3) figuring if/when I'm moving out of Kalamazoo.  Lots of stuff to figure out. Lots of thinking to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys really did go to Cedar Point!!!!!! I'm glad, I hope you had fun!